Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Living in the present

I haven't blogged for quite a while and while there are separate incidents which are worthy of a mention as a form of remembrance, I think a summary is in order as life is worth living if one enjoys the moment and the present.

Right now I am listening to Yui's Laugh Away and she has an acoustic PV (promotional video) that features two (senior) high school lovebirds which I find so cute now. I teach senior high, so I guess I can relate to the innocence of feelings and love which permeates the classes I enter. At times I wish I had/can get to experience such love.

Well the dinner went rather alright though we were still at the chasing game from what I reckon. While there were some surprising bits I learnt about her as well as some of the topics which were technically not discussed in a "friendly" dinner, I was astounded by her frankness and I am looking forward to meeting her again.

I am even thinking of writing a love letter now, for goodness. In Japanese? I'm sure it will sound strange!

I think I will write an English version, and keep her in suspense. Then drop something in Japanese as an invitation. Two can play this game!

Here's another one called Summer Song featuring the same high school students. The guy looks cute and so does the girl. Sigh.

Living in the present. The feeling of love?

*PS: I just realised that Summer Song comes first followed by Laugh Away. Summer song of course takes place in summer and laugh away hints of autumn, since the kids change their uniforms and put on their blazers from then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ned Ned ...

Are you in love ? :)